Farm Kids Outreach
PROVERBS 14:31 “He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honours God.”
PROVERBS 17:5 “He who mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished.”
PROVERBS 21:13 “If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered.”
To teach our children and be merciful to those less fortunate than they are.
- This is a ministry belonging to the kids.
- Every year we collect gifts which consist of toys and even needy items for specific children and ages
- This is collected at an annual dinner event called, “Christmas in July/August”
- Parents together with the children of the congregation hand out gifts close to Christmas time and play games with the farm children.
- It inculcates a sense of giving in the family of God and also teaches our children the value of “being like Jesus” in that He has given us the gift of life.
- The aim is to teach our children the reality of being a blessing to all the nations that God loves.